CKAS Mechatronics has introduced the most exciting range of simulation platforms for simulator builders worldwide. The CKAS Simulation Platforms provide the most efficient and cost effective way for all simulator builders to construct a motion simulator very quickly with little overhead cost to the total project. CKAS has a full range of offerings from the small scale Thruxim system for single seater applications all the way up to the most serious multi-person simulators for wide body jet aircraft. These systems are ideal for all motion simulation applications including, vehicle, aircraft, watercraft, rail, military, mining and research simulators.
These simulation platforms include a motion system, an open or enclosed cabin structure and a visual system or visual system mounting hardware to allow the simulator builder to very rapidly and efficiently construct a working simulator without having to engineer or design the complex structures in a motion simulator.
Please select one of the categories of simulation platforms below (or click the simulation platform picture above) for more information.
- CKAS Thruxim (2DOF/3DOF/6DOF) - For low cost single seater applications and Home Enthusiasts.
- CKAS VersaFRM (2DOF) - For low cost single or dual seater applications and Serious Home Enthusiasts.
- CKAS OpenFRM Single (3DOF/6DOF) - For mid cost single seater high fidelity applications and some very serious home enthusiasts.
- CKAS OpenFRM Dual (3DOF/6DOF) - For large size dual seater high fidelity simulators, which allows the mounting of an internal cabin structure for high realism.
- CKAS MotionCor3 (3DOF/6DOF) - For serious enclosed dual seater high fidelity applications that require a full reproduction of a simulated environment without external distractions.
- CKAS MotionCor5 (6DOF) - For the ultimate fidelity simulators. Can carry up to 4 persons and accommodate a wide body jet cockpit internally.
CKAS Mechatronics are experts in Robotics Design Engineering and can tailor a solution to your specific requirements. If you would like further personal discussion on your requirement, please either fill out the online Contact Us Form OR call on +61 3 9338 4919.