For the ultimate fidelity simulators which can carry up to 4 persons and accommodate a wide body jet cockpit internally
The CKAS MotionCor5 is a mid cost 6 degree of freedom (6DOF) simulation platform targeted at the most serious simulator builders who are seeking to develop the highest fidelity motion simulators of any kind for up to 4 people. The MotionCor5 comes with a choice of two different payload motion systems and can be turned into a motion simulator very quickly with little addition of parts from the simulator builder.
The MotionCor5 system provides a solution to ALL the difficult heavy engineering for a simulator builder, allowing them the opportunity to focus on producing the cockpit fitout (such as controls and software) to produce a high quality 6DOF motion simulator for any application.
The CKAS MotionCor5 is based around the W15 and W25 6DOF Motion Systems (click for more information), which feature some incredible response and fidelity.
The CKAS MotionCor5 is very versatile in terms of compatible applications, some of which could be:
- Flight Simulator for medium to heavy size aircraft with full replica internal cabin section
- Driving Simulator for Car or Truck / Bus with full replica internal cabin section
- Multi person Military Vehicle Simulator
- Watercraft Simulator
- Train driver or Rail Simulator
- Crane Driving, Mining Equipment or Haul Truck Simulator
The CKAS MotionCor5 comes with the following inclusions:
- CKAS W Series 6DOF Motion Platform (choice of 2 payloads with W15 or W25 click for more information)
- Rigid 2 part detachable honeycomb re-enforced external cabin structure with polished industrial paint finish for the most professional external appearance with 1 rear access door.
- Rigid prefabricated fibreglass curved internal projection screen structure and 3 high resolution widescreen projectors including all mounting hardware for excellent immersion offering a 40o vertical and 200o horizontal field of view (especially useful for very high fidelity Synthetic Flight Trainers and Flight Training Devices).
The following items are NOT included in a CKAS MotionCor5:
- Computer is not included – The computer is provided by the customer since CKAS has no control over the final application. The computer must run Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7 to interface with the motion system.
- Cockpit Hardware is not included – The cockpit hardware is purely at the discretion of the customer, since they are providing the end result simulator.
- Seats are not included – Due to the fact that all customers have a different specification for the type of simulator that is required, CKAS does not provide seats for the simulation platform.
- Internal cabin structure is not included – Due to the fact that all customers have a different specification for the type of simulator that is required (eg light aircraft or automotive vehicle), CKAS does not provide any internal cabin structure, and this must be fabricated and installed by the customer if required at all (eg - a Boeing 737NG internal cabin).
The CKAS MotionCor5 is based on the CKAS W Series 6DOF Motion Systems, and as such, supports all the same interfaces. The MotionCor5 can be used "immediately out of the box" with the following software:
- Microsoft FS2004, FSX, ESP
- Lockheed Martin Prepar3D
- rFactor and rFactor 2
- Generic UDP Data sent by any client or 3rd party application
- CKAS MotionCor5 Data sheet (coming soon)